Although the event wasn't advertised too much, we hope for good attendance and many players will be staying overnight for a storyline. The venue has beds for 30 people, but the main room should support at least 50 players if needed.
There will be some casual games and drinking on friday, ECQ on saturday and storyline on sunday. Anyone can participate in any event, but i recommend trying them all for good experience. For the ecq there will be standard tournament rules and will be played with 3R+F with 2 hours time limit for each round including finals. As for the storyline....
“Wake up, guests are on the way.”
“Really? Is it time for snack again?”
“Not that kind of guests. Apparently we were chosen for some big time meeting. I am not sure, who are they, but it looks pretty serious. I mean, there should be at least twenty delegates and they’re going to negotiate something.”
“Why would anyone that important want to meet here? They are usually used to their luxury items”
“I really do not want to know and you should not either. We just have to make sure they are comfortable and their needs are taken care of.”
“Ok, so we need to prepare for twenty of them? That should not be too complicated.”
“Twenty VIPs, but they will have their entourage with them. So this place will be packed to the roof and there will be conflicts. We need to make sure there won’t be any faux pas.”
“Each delegation will get their lackey? There should be enough of them ready. I’m glad we were prepared. I will make sure they will attend to all their needs.”
“Double check on that. If someone gets pissed or if someone manages to use those lackeys against their party, we won’t live another day and it will not be pleasant. According to my info, these will be real beasts. They will probably not talk at all. All of those “talks” will be handled by their younger ones, but rest assured – they will have backup in case anything goes wrong. We have to be careful, or this place will go nuclear.”
“We should begin with the preparation right now. And hope that it will be enough.”
One after another, windows in the old house came back to life with movement and light. It will be ready for you and your minions. What about you? Will you be ready?
· Each player receives one „Lackey“ card depending on his selection. It should be placed in a sleeve in front of a regular crypt card. In the beginning of each game it should be placed in his uncontrolled region. Lackeys are not unique and do not contest each other. They are considered independent clanless vampires. When they enter play from the uncontrolled region for the first time, their controller must choose a clan and they are enslaved to that clan for the remainder of the game.
· Each player starts with the “Friends in High Places” in play.
· At least 75% (e.g., 9 out of 12) of the minions in each player’s crypt must be of the same clan.
· Slave minions (except Lackeys) can take directed actions even if there is no ready member of their enslaving clan in play.
· There is no pool cost for moving a scarce minion into your ready region.
· All storyline cards will be provided by organizer and you need only to bring spare sleeves for them
See you next time...