Sunday, September 18, 2011

One and only

Few weeks ago, I have participated in tournament, in which every card ind both crypt and library was limited to only one copy. Well, that is basically the entire concept of this format. This event was organized in the past, but I could not attend because of the exams. I have built a deck though - vic/aus/tha with a few high cups and a weenie support. It was a good deck, but I took it apart after some time and built a new one for this tournament. It was an attempt to build a ventrue grinder and it did not went well. Weenie bleed decks and weenie aus block decks just devastated me, but I enjoyed playing in that tournament. I am planning to build rush deck next time and I am curious how that will go. This format is probably better suited for other games than V:tes, but I am not giving up on it. I hope that this was not last time I have participated in such event.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment